Wednesday 26 July 2023

Dinner On The Balcony II

Roger and I take turns to cook dinner – when we are not dining out. He cooks western dishes, whereas I cook Chinese dishes. I am not a very good cook. Luckily, Roger is easy going and he doesn’t mind too much.
I use ready made pastes for some of my meat dishes. Empty the paste into the pot, add in the meat, cook, boil, simmer and viola, the dish is ready. If it is not good, it’s not my fault. Blame it on the paste.
Vegetables are stir-fried. Some dishes I do all right with, but there were a few failed attempts.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: