Sunday 16 July 2023

One Day In Benalmadena

It is a habit of mine to have a look out of the balcony at the Serra Mijas ranges and Mount Calamorro when I wake up in the morning. Most of the time, I was greeted with a clear blue sky.
On this particular morning, the sky looked a bit hazy, or maybe dusty. So, I thought I would take a picture and keep track of the day ahead.
Later on, in the afternoon, it was very cloudy. And, it turned out to be a very hot day too. I went out for a walk and my brain felt like it was being boiled.
And there goes the setting sun, another day over.
Later in the evening, we experienced the effect of a terral wind. Strong gust of terral wind – warm and dry, kept blowing, heating up the apartment until we had to close all the windows. The temperature at midnight was a high of 38C with 18 percent humidity. It was a very warm night in Benalmadena.

If you want to know what it feels like to have terral winds in your face, just stand behind the condenser of an air-con.

News reports on the terral winds - 👉 HERE
👉 HERE

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: