Sunday 30 July 2023

Cloudspotting III

Another cloudspotting. That’s what you do when you have time on your hands. Since I was on holiday, I had plenty of that - time that is.

Sometimes, my patience paid off. Like, in the following photos, I was able to capture the the clouds during sunset. Quite spectacular scenes – especially the first four shots, beautiful cloud formations and crepuscular rays. They are quite awesome, if I may say so.

“Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” - Paulo Coelho.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: