Friday 14 July 2023

The Changing Skyline Of Benalmadena

From the balcony of the apartment, I have a good view of the Sierra de Mijas and Mount Calamorro. That is also where the sun sets – behind the mountains. Hence, I get to see the beautiful changing skyline of Benalmadena.

Here are some pictures of the evening skyline selected from the many photos I captured.

Sometimes, if there were clouds in the sky, the dying sunlight interacting with the clouds gave absolutely beautiful views. I am always fascinated by these scenes. They kept me entertained.
In the evenings, we can see Venus. If there is a new moon, that is also visible for about ten days.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: