Monday 16 September 2024

Cheeky Humour

It has been said that laughter is a prevention against depression, a truly therapeutic agent of positive self healing. So, the sensible thing would be to laugh as much as you can, when you can.

Life is short and transient. Like the passing clouds, we are here one moment, gone the next. So, don’t take life too seriously. Laugh and be merry. You will find life more bearable.

Whatever humour works for you, it is great. The important thing is to have a sense of humour. And not to lose your sense of humour no matter how tough life gets.

Enjoy today’s selection, and may your days be filled with laughter.

If I was dead, I wouldn’t know I was dead. That’s the only thing I have against death. I want to enjoy my death. - Samuel Beckett

First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. - Branch Rickey

I don’t believe in the afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear. - Woody Allen

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. - Bob Hope

I’m very proud of my gold pocket watch. My grandfather, on his deathbed, sold me this watch. - Woody Allen

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say, “I want to see the manager.” - William S. Burroughs

I cried during my wedding, but my wife did not. That's natural, because I was losing my freedom, and she was gaining a slave. - Jarod Kintz

Stick with the optimists. It’s going to be tough enough even if they’re right. - James Reston

If a girl tells you she has a nipple ring, the only correct response is “I don’t believe you”. - Unknown

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. - Edward Cullen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: