Friday 27 September 2024

Cloudy Skies

Cloud-spotting is the observation of clouds as a recreational activity. The sky has unforeseeable clouds. So, cloud-spotting will never be dull. It is also a cheap, entertaining pastime. There are many types of clouds. If you know them well enough, you may be able to tell if there is going to be rain. Some photos of cloudy skies spotted on my holidays.
Thick white clouds.
“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.” - Rabindranath Tagore

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: