Monday 23 September 2024

Of Wit And Humour

Aphorisms and quotes that are witty and humorous have an advantage. They make us smile and are therefore more easily remembered.

Here are some humorous and witty quotes to help put a smile on your face. That happens when you are able to see the humour in what’s being said.

Remember the ones you like, and go make someone laugh. Your friends will be impressed with your wit and humour.

Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person. - Mark Twain

If you follow me, I may lead you straight to hell, but if you trust me, I will lead you back out again. - Francesco Pfauth

Don’t knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn’t start a conversation if it didn’t change once in a while. - Kin Hubbard

All I know is just what I read in the papers, and that’s an alibi for my ignorance. - Will Rogers

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. - Edward Abbey

He is mad past recovery, but yet he has lucid intervals. - Miguel de Cervantes

After all is said and done, more has usually been said than done. - Michael W. Hamrick

Timid salesmen have skinny kids. - Zig Ziglar

Age does not always bring wisdom. Sometimes, age comes alone. - Unknown

He inched his way up the corridor as if he would rather be yarding his way down it. - Douglas Adams

So live that you wouldn’t be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. - Will Rogers

Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries. - Douglas Casey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: