Tuesday 3 September 2024

Flower Photography

I am not really a photography enthusiast. However, with cell phone cameras so convenient to use, sometimes I will take a photo of whatever caught my eye. Most of the photos taken are quite ordinary. Once in a while, some turn out to be quite nice shots.

Here are some flower shots which turned out to be quite decent.

We must remember that a photograph can hold just as much as we put into it, and no one has ever approached the full possibilities of the medium. - Ansel Adams

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: