Saturday 28 September 2024

Constructions

The constructions is in full swing. This is on the other side of the walk route that I use. I am not sure what they are building over there. I have a feeling they are building more HDB flats. There is always a demand for more flats.

Over 80% of Singaporeans live in flats built by the Housing and Development Board – Singapore’s public housing authority. The flats are sold to Singaporeans and Permanent citizens at a subsidized rate with a 99 years lease. When the lease is up, the flats will be returned to the government. The flats will be demolished and the land redeveloped for whatever is needed at the time.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: