Thursday 5 November 2020

A Stroll Along the Marina Bay

After a stroll at the mall, my friend and I decided to take stroll along the bay. Here are some pictures of the place.

This is the entrance to the Art Science Museum.

This is the under belly of the building.

At the base of the building is a lotus pond, with beautiful purple coloured lotus flowers, and a few variety of fishes.

Fishes approached for some treats. Unfortunately, I didn't have any. Anyway, I am not sure if we are allowed to feed them.

This is the Louis Vuitton store.

The latest Apple Store in Singapore.

Beautiful palm trees.

The downtown business district center.

The iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel in the background.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: