Tuesday 3 November 2020

A Room With A View

Guests staying at the Marina Bay Sands hotel can use the Infinity pool and the Sky Park for free. A friend stayed there for a day last week. When he asked if I wanted to go and have a look, I said yes. I have been up once, and I was really impressed with the view. It was an opportunity for me to go and have a look again.

Unfortunately, it was drizzling when I arrived. So, I had to forgo the visit to the pool and the park.

My friend who checked in earlier was able to capture this.

I took these through the window of the room. The quality of the pictures are not very good. But the views which the photos didn't do justice, were fantastic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: