Tuesday 24 November 2020

Black Tap Craft Burgers and Beers

Occasionally, I have a craving for a burger. If there is beer to go with the burger, that is even better. So, when I came upon the The Black Tap during our wander in the MBS (Marina Bay Sands) mall recently, and my friend suggested giving it a try, I went along without hesitation.

The Black Tap is the first Asian flagship of the New York Cheese burger chain. They serve craft burgers, craft beers and milkshakes called Crazyshakes.

According to their website, the name 'Black Tap' is a reference to those black tap handles that you find in craft beer bars. Craft beer is the DNA of their brand. From mainstay classics to limited-edition Black Tap brews; from rotating seasonal beers to collaborations with local microbrewers.

For some reason, my friend and I both decided on The Old Fashioned Burger and a pint of Brooklyn lager.

My first thought when the food was served was they looked rather dry. I am not a food connoisseur. I don't know if it is supposed to be that way. Anyway, it was all right, nothing special.

Washed down with a pint of Brooklyn lager.

Price wise – I guess for an outlet in the MBS mall, the price is considered reasonable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: