Wednesday 25 November 2020

Out and About

Some pictures taken when I was out and about.

I like this picture very much. I find it pleasing to look at.

A view of cruise ships in the distant cruise terminal.

Beautiful, lush bougainvilleas. They are very common in this part of the world.

A healthy looking tree.

Bird nest ferns on and surrounding a tree.

A cluster of bamboos. For reasons even unknown to me, I just like bamboos.

I am not sure what this plant is. But the first name that came to mind was Ginger plants and Ginger flowers. In any case, I am sure they belong to the ginger family.

Some unique leaves that caught my eyes.

From the looks of the picture, there is nothing extraordinary. But this is actually a wall with water flowing downwards. As the water flows down it moves the little (I don’t know what to call it) separators, markers? So imagine - this 'waterfall' wall of little 'separators' flicking up and/down. It is mesmerizing to watch.

This is some structure in the middle of a bench. It adds a bit of colour and style to the bench. It's a cool design and it looked rather nice. Unfortunately, it didn't show up in the picture. Maybe it was the lighting, or it could be the angle, or it could be just poor photography.

A couple of stainless steel sculpture entitled 'Artificial Rock' by Chinese artist Zhan Wang.

After a wander, time to rest me legs and maybe have a drink and a light snack. And these did the job.

My friend and I had a pint of Tiger beer each, and we shared an order of nachos. Just what we needed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: