Saturday 14 November 2020

Of Quips and Quirks

Be around people who make you laugh. Laughter is not only the shortest distance between two people, laughter between two is sometimes a closer act of love than any other. And it doesn’t matter if you revel in the coarsest puns or the raunchiest jokes. As long as we keep our sense of humour, we keep the doom and gloom at bay.

![D 6.jpg](https://images.weku.io:8234/DQmdy8BNrP379u1saGbyH6jdLT7gXbdS1WcaeLkEihshY6n/D%206.jpg) Image created on Canva

The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided. - Casey Stengel

A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice. - Bill Cosby

I only sing in the shower. I would join a choir, but I don’t think my bathtub can hold that many people. - Jarod Kintz

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy’s enemy. No more. No less. - Howard Taylor

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. - Louis Hector Berlioz

Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die. - Homer Simpson

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full, there is clearly room for more wine. - Unknown

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. - Unknown

No one should ever expect happiness from marriage. A few quiet moments, perhaps, if one is lucky...and an occasional day that doesn’t incite you to murder. - Unknown

I am sorry for those that disagree with me because I know that they are wrong. - Woodrow Wilson

The longer you go by yourself the weirder you get, and the weirder you get the longer you go by yourself. - Jim Shepard

I think sex is better than logic, but I can’t prove it. - Unknown

Marriage is the number one cause of divorce. - Red Skelton

Never choose your women or linen by candlelight. - French Proverb

The uglier a man’s legs are the better he plays golf. It’s almost a law. - H. G. Wells

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: