Wednesday 17 February 2021

Cacao Tree?

Is it possible that there is a cacao tree which is more or less, in my backyard?

I came upon this when I was out for my walk. The reason why I hadn’t noticed it before is, the tree is a bit off my walk route. But, there was some construction going on, and I had to make a slight detour on my walk. That was how I chanced upon this.

Ever since I noticed them, I kept a look out for them every time I passed by, to see how big they will grow. This is as big as I have seen them. After this, they either dropped off, or the residents in the area plucked them, or maybe some animals got to them.

Maybe this is another one of the many 'distant cousin' type of fruits/trees we have around here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, Humour, and Quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: