Wednesday 8 December 2021

A Stroll Along Orchard Road

Orchard Road is an upscale shopping belt in the heart of the city. It is also a tourist attraction. One of the ‘must visit’ places if you go to Singapore. Here, you will find internationally branded department stores, restaurants, coffee houses, malls and more shopping malls. It is touted as a shopping haven – if you have the money.

It’s been a while since I have been down that way for a look. I thought it was time to go and have a look to see what’s new, and also to have a look at this year’s festive lights. From the middle of November till the following year, all two and a half kilometres of the shopping belt will be lighted up with decorative lights.

Here are some photos I took of the buildings along Orchard Road. I will leave the Christmas lights for the next post.

These two storey buildings in the heart of the city are worth a fortune. Once upon a time, someone told me he rented one of the place for 22K a month. Some of them are F&B outlets, but most of them are residences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: