Monday 27 December 2021

Gardens In The Evening

On my recent visit to the Gardens by the Bay, I was a bit late visiting the Cloud Forest and the Flower dome. By the time I finished, it was early evening. So, I thought I would have a little stroll around the gardens, and take a couple of shots of the lights on the super trees.

“'Garden Rhapsody' is a signature light and sound show of the Gardens by the Bay” where the super-trees are “transformed into a beautiful display of lights.” There are two shows every night. However, the show was shelved because there were other festive activities in the garden. I have seen the show before, so it didn't matter.

There is not a lot to see in the Gardens in the evening, apart from the light shows. However, it is still very pleasant strolling through the gardens.

Here are some evening shots of the gardens.

It was early evening by the time I emerged from the Flower Dome. The lights were beginning to come on. There was still some light in the sky and there was the moon.

The iconic Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort in the distance.
The lights on the 'super-trees' had come on but the light shows were cancelled due to other festive activities going on.
There's the moon and probably Venus close by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: