Monday 20 December 2021

An Unique Christmas Tree

Beyond the earth and the shadow, the brightness of our love will stay alive - Pablo Neruda

An unique Christmas tree. At first, I thought they were bottles. But as I got closer, I realized they were not. They were cylinders. What material were they, I do not know. It was difficult to tell without having a feel. But there were people waiting for me to get out of the way, so they can take pictures. Hence, I moved along with the mystery in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: