Monday 13 December 2021

Moonlight Shadow

"The bright side of the moon could not exist without the half wrapped in shadow." - Thomas Lloyd Qualls

My shadow hunt, so far, has all been in the day. However, today’s shadow images are all in the evening. I would like them to be moonlight shadows, but unfortunately, on the day that I was out in the evening, the moon wasn’t. So, these shadows are actually from lightings and street lights. Still, something different – for me, anyway.

Moonlight Shadow – Mike Oldfield ft. Maggie Reilly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: