Thursday 23 December 2021

Sightings In The Gardens

Continuing from where I left off yesterday on my stroll through the Gardens by the bay.

Gardens by the Bay is Singapore’s number 1 tourist attraction. You have to personally visit it to understand why. Although a picture can tell a thousand words, nothing beats experiencing the gardens at first hand.

I took a heap of pictures on my recent visit. Keep a look out for this space if gardens, plants and flowers interest you.

For more information on the garden, have a look at their website 👉 HERE

Meanwhile, here are more pictures...

Adansonia digitata Baobab tree - dedicated to Dr Jacques Rogge, President of the Internaional Olympic Committee to commemorate his visit on the 28th of June 2013.

Coccolba rugosa – also known as Red-flowered Sea grape. It has small red flowers in a terminal inflorescence up to 30 - 45 cm long. The leaves are big, thick, and leathery.
Cycas pectinata – a slow-growing palm-like plant with feather like leaves.
Ceiba Speciosa also known as Silk Floss tree. On its trunks and branches are large ‘conical prickles’.
Orchids growing on trees.
I don’t know what this plant is.
Beautiful yellow bells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: