Friday 10 December 2021

More Festive Lights and Decors

Orchard road, which is known to be a shopper’s paradise, is the busiest at this time of the year. However, with the pandemic going on, there are no tourists, and locals are also giving the place a miss. Hence, understandably, there is no throngs of crowds in the shops, and not many out to see the festive decors.

In years gone by, there used to be a contest for ‘The building with the best decors’. But with the present situation, I guess everyone is not in the mood, and are trying not to over spend. After all, we don’t know when the pandemic will end. The road to recovery could be a long way.

Here are some of the photos I took when I went down to have a look at the lights.

A very clever display of animation on the side of a building. It certainly caught the attention of visitors, who stopped to video and take pictures of the animations.
More photos of Festive lights 👉 HERE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: