Saturday 11 December 2021

A Cloud Forest In a Dome

In one of the domes in the Gardens by the Bay is a replica of a cloud forest, complete with mist and fog. In there, you get a chance to visit a cloud forest in comfort. The waterfall, as you step in, is the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. You will be impressed.

Here are some pictures of the plants and flowers taken from the Cloud Forest.

More pictures of the Cloud Forest 👉 HERE

And 👉 The Rail Corridor

Learn more about the Cloud Forest here 👉 HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: