Saturday 29 January 2022

Beehive Cookies (蜂窝饼)

Bee-hive cookies is another popular favourite of Chinese New Year Cookies. My sister will make some every year too.

I did a post on that last year as well. Have a look 👉 HERE if you are interested.

Baking bee-hive cookies is definitely a two persons job. One to deposit the mix in the wok of oil and one to fish the cookie out when it is ready.

Dipping the mould in the mix, careful not to let the mix cover the top, or the ‘bee-hive’ would cling to the mould and not come off.

Picking, or fishing the cookie out when it is ready.
Leaving them to cool before keeping them in a tub.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: