Friday 14 January 2022

Sparrows

My knowledge of birds is quite limited. I think these are sparrows. They seem to be quite comfortable with humans. They were loitering around a bench. I approached the bench, sat down and they still loitered about, within an arm’s length.

Slowly, I took out my camera and take a couple of pictures. Even then, they didn’t flutter away. Unfortunately, I was running late for an appointment, or I would have sat a bit longer and taken more pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: