Tuesday 25 January 2022

The Dead South

" In Hell, I'll Be In Good Company" - When I first heard this song, I didn't like it at all. But there was something about the video that made me go back to have a look again. The second time I heard the song, I thought it was that so bad after all. Slowly, the song grew on me. Now I find myself humming the tune every now and then.

I have not heard of this band ‘The Dead South’ before. Curious to know who they are and what genre their music belongs to, I looked up Wikipedia. Apparently, the band was formed in 2012 in Canada, and the music belongs to the ‘folk-bluegrass’ genre.

If you want to know what is 'bluegrass’ music, have a look 👉 HERE

Give it a listen and see what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: