Friday 28 January 2022

PineappleTarts

Pineapple Tarts are popular Chinese New Year cookies. Every year, my sister will make some. It is a lot of work.

I did a post on it last year. Have a look 👉 HERE if you are interested.

However, this year, my sister decided to give the ready made pineapple fillings a try. Making the fillings from scratch is too much work.

These were the ready made pineapple fillings. My job was to mould them into pineapple balls, while my sister prepared the dough.

When the dough was ready, my job was to mould them into dough balls. My sister will then wrap the pineapple fillings in the dough.
These are ready to go into the oven.
Here’s cooling the pineapple tarts before packing them into tubs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: