Sunday 2 January 2022

Both Sides Now

Good morning, afternoon, evening - wherever you are. I wish you a great year in 2022! Whatever plans you have, whatever you have planned, may they all bear the fruits of your labour in the days ahead.

Here’s a ‘light’ post as we settle down from the celebrations and contemplate our moves for the new year.

Looking at clouds in the sky calm and relax me. Maybe it has something to do with blue being calming, and white being pure. It makes sense doesn’t it? How could something so calm and pure not have an effect on one. I hope it does that to you too.

I leave you with this song by Glen Campbell – Both Sides Now. There are quite a few versions of the song, but it was Glen Campbell whom I heard sang it first. So, I guess it has sentimentality over the other versions.

Both Sides Now – Glen Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: