Thursday 27 January 2022

Reflections

The Lunar New Year is just round the corner. It is the biggest festive holiday in Singapore. Everywhere, there are decors welcoming the Year of the Tiger.

At the Gardens by the Bay, there is a lake. There were some décors in the lake, and the first two pictures are windows of a café opposite the lake reflecting the décors in the lake.

These were the decors in the lake.

The rest of the pictures are reflections of decors in a fish pond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: