Thursday 6 January 2022

Reflections

This was for a contest on another blockchain.

"Reflection is one of the most underused yet powerful tools for success." - Richard Carlson

Reflections from the marble wall of a raised platform by the side of a busy walkway. The results are, as expected, not the best. But I thought it would be something different. I pointed my phone camera at the wall and clicked away, capturing the reflections of pedestrians walking pass. I am sure people were wondering what I was photographing.

The second part of the post is the reflection of a building off a marble bench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: