Tuesday 18 January 2022

Orchid Haven

According to Wikipedia, after the Asteraceae family which has about 32,000 species of plants, orchids which belong to the Orchidaceae family is the second biggest group of plants with “28,000 species, distributed in about 763 genera”.

I have always thought that orchids prefer the warm weather, and could not survive in cold weather. Hence, I was quite surprised to see an ‘Orchid Haven’ in the ‘Cloud Forest’. I guess I was wrong. It took my breath away to see so many beautiful orchids in that little space. It is truly an ‘Orchid Haven’.

I took a heap of pictures, and I still think I have not taken enough. The orchids were really awesome.

Let me impress you with what I saw, although nothing can compares to actually being there.

These are close up pics of the orchids. I will post the others in the coming days. If you like pictures of orchid, look out for this space.

Here’s a video I took of the Orchid Haven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: