Wednesday 19 January 2022

Interesting Trees

I came across some very interesting trees on my walk. I have no idea if they are one tree or many trees; if they are trained to twine in such a manner, or did they twine naturally. The next time I come across them, I will have a closer look. Meanwhile, here are some pics of the strange phenomenon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: