Wednesday 30 March 2022

A Different Route

I had a nice walk on a different route the other day. Although I have a very nice regular walk route, I like to take a different route once in a while. A change of scenery, if you like. I have walked this route a few times before, so it is not a totally new route to me.

Here are some pictures from that walk.

This is a neighbouring block of apartments, with a children’s playground.

These are new apartments in the area.
A condominium.
A fire station.
Some wild Cayratia mollissima. These are drying up.
A light rail train station.
Some very posh town-houses.
A temple of the Goddess Guan Yin
It was a nice day for a walk. But towards the end of the walk, I saw some dark clouds heading my direction. But it didn’t rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: