Wednesday 9 March 2022

Out And About In Town

Here are some photos I took, while I was in town recently. In land scarce Singapore, the only space available is up. So, we have lots of high rise buildings. The only low buildings we have are those that have historic value, and are under preservation.

The JW Marriot Hotel Singapore South Beach

Raffles city hotels and shopping mall.
Singapore war memorial
It is always good to see some greens in the midst of concrete buildings.
Prewar shop houses. I believe these are under preservation.
A historic building complex, restored and preserved.
Another historic building restored and preserved. It is now the Capitol Kempinski Hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: