Monday 7 March 2022

Shadow

"Each of us has an equal amount of Shadow and Light buried in our souls. What makes us different is how much Shadow we choose to suppress, and how much Light we choose to show." - Taylor Chackowsky

Shadows from my recent visit to art exhibitions in an arcade. These lovely shadows of chain curtains would be a lot lovelier if the shadows were sharper. They were certainly more impressive on site.

The reason for the curtains being there was unclear. Perhaps whoever thought up the idea thought it added creativity to the exhibition. However, they were great materials for a Shadow Hunter.

Some music for you - 'Shadow' by Austin Mahone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: