Saturday 5 March 2022

Unknown Vine Plant

I saw a vine plant with fruits along my walk route. I don’t know what the plant, or the fruit is called. If you have an idea, do let me know in the comments. I also don’t know whether it belongs to the climber, or creeper family.

I have seen this creeper/climber plant slowly took over the wall on my walks. Later, I saw branches growing from the walls. It didn’t occur to me that they were from the vine plant. I thought they were different plants.

It was only when I saw fruits on the branches that I ventured nearer to have a look. I saw that after a certain stage, maybe maturity, the vines grow into branches, and bear fruits. The fruit is a bit hairy like the peach. So is the texture to the touch. Beyond that, I have no other information on the fruit, and/or plant.

The birds in the area don't seem to be interested in the fruits, So they are probably not edible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: