Friday 11 March 2022

A New Mop

I was at a friend’s place when I noticed that he was using a ‘tornado spinning’ mop. I asked if the mop was any good. He said it makes light work, and he highly recommended that I should go and get one. He said he got his online.

So, this novice online shopper ventured online to try to find a tornado spinning mop. There were many brands and models. Prices vary. Some were half the price of others. Novice online shopper, and first time tornado spinning mop shopper, I was very pleased when I found a model which looked the same as the one my friend has, for a very good price.

I didn’t have any problem ordering it, or having it delivered. All worked out well and I was able to used the mop with ease. Unfortunately, the mob is kind of small – smaller than the one my friend has. It still does the job, but it would have been better if the mop was bigger, and the handle a bit longer.

The plastic plate that holds the mop is also kind of thin. And I managed to crack it while trying to get used to the workings of the mop. Wasn’t that clever of me. Luckily, it was just a crack, and the mop is still usable.
I tried using epoxy to glue the crack, but it didn’t work. It turned out that the epoxy I bought was for metal, and not for plastic. I wanted to use duct tape, but there isn’t any in the house. So I used what there is – some black tape. So far, it seemed to be working fine.
Anyway, we shall see. I will use the mop until it broke. Then, I will get a better brand and model. Now that I have got used to using the mop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: