Wednesday 16 March 2022

Rainy Weather

The recent weather here has been a bit uncertain. Sometimes, the sky was dark, but there was no rain. Sometimes, there came a quick passing shower in the midst of a bright sunny day. Because of this, I shelved my plans to check out a few parks I have in mind. I will do that when the weather is more settled, and I know that I am not going to get rained on.

Meanwhile, here are some pictures from my regular walk. This was on a day when it looked like it was going to rain. I carry an umbrella with me on such days.

I don't know what this grass/weed/plant is. I find it pleasing to look at. I wouldn't mind having a pot of this.
These housing apartments are almost finished. They are studio and one room apartments.
The Xanthostemon Chrysanthus aka golden penda flower. When it blooms, the whole tree is covered in yellow. A beautiful sight.
I took this at the end of my walk. It looked like it could rain any time. I was lucky in this instance. It rained just as I got home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: