Tuesday 29 March 2022

Pigeons

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed." - Ansel Adams

I happen to have such a photograph. I like this picture immensely. It has got a great composition. The picture shows two pigeons taking a sip of water in a puddle after the rain. In itself, I feel that is already a great picture. Besides that, in the puddle is the reflection of the apartments above. Featured in the photo are also clear shadows of the pigeons. To me, all these add up to a fine photo.

Someone has been feeding these pictures. They are discouraged from doing that. In fact, there is a $500 fine for people caught feeding them. But you have to catch them first.

They are perhaps well meaning folks, but these pigeons make a mess of the area - as you can see in the pictures.

It is not too bad if it is in a grass patch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: