Wednesday 2 March 2022

An Afternoon Walk

I take an afternoon walk daily - weather permitting and when no one wants my company. I have a regular walk route. It is an interesting route. I have been using it since it was just a gravel path, until the authorities developed it into one of the 'park connecters' connecting parks and gardens around the island. It is a lovely route for a walk complete with facilities like toilets, water points, benches, beautiful plants and flowers...

Here are some pictures taken on an afternoon walk.

A lovely day for a walk.

An egret fishing in the canal.
Some executive condominiums.
One of many plants and flowers along the route.
A dwarf mimosa tree in full bloom. It looks really lovely on site, seeing the whole tree dotted with flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: