Friday 4 March 2022

Brotzeit Restaurant

It was a while since I had been to town. So, when a friend suggested that we visit an art exhibition, I was happy to oblige.

After a wander about town. and having taken in an art exhibition, it was time to recharge. Time to find a place, have snack and a drink.

We came upon Brotzeit – a German bar and restaurant chain, and we thought we would give it a try. We each had a pint of beer and we shared the Black Forest Ham Fladen – Fladen meaning flatbread.

It was the sort of thing for a lazy afternoon – catching up with a friend over a beer and a snack. It was a pleasant afternoon.

Complimentary pork Crackling. I believe it is fried pork fat.
Black Forest Ham Fladen
The Fladen went down very well with a pint of Erdinger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: