Sunday 24 July 2022

Another Spectacular Sunset

I was lucky to see another spectacular sunset. This natural phenomenon of the sunlight interacting with the clouds was beautiful and awesome to watch. Rarely do I get to see something like this. It pleased me to be there to witness it and capture it. These will be some of my favourite holiday pictures and memories.

I have always found clouds fascinating. I love watching them and seeing their formations in the sky. Sometimes, they resemble figures, animals, and the kid in me finds that amusing. I imagine the sky to be a canvas, the clouds are the paint, and the wind is the painter. The ever changing ‘landscape’, is always interesting to watch and provides endless hours of entertainment.

Sometimes, being simple is good. You see the beauty in everyday ordinary things. You are easily pleased. You are happier.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: