Wednesday 27 July 2022

The Benalmadena Marina, or Puerto Marina Benalmadena

Last Sunday, I took a walk to the Benalmadena Marina, which is about 45 minutes’ walk from the apartment. To the Marina, a wonder around the place and then back, it took about two hours. It was a good distance. But the route to the beach, and on the beachfront to the Marina has no shades or shelters. And it was a hot Summer afternoon. I felt my brain, what little there is, being baked in the skull. I was drained of energy by the end of the walk.

Here are some pictures of the Marina from my walk. I have never been to many marinas before, but from what I saw of the place, it is easy to understand why the Benalmadena Puerto Marina is rated amongst the best in the world. Beautiful, clean buildings with nice, interesting architecture. The place has a look of class about it – a place where the rich hang out.

Being one of the top Marinas in the world, it is not surprising that the place is always bustling and teeming with people. A popular and hot hub, certainly.

“Benalmadena Puerto Marina rates amongst the best in the world, proof of which is the fact that it is several times winner of the ‘Best Marina in the World’ award. With 1,100 moorings for boats of all nationalities and up to 6 meters long, Benalmadena Port – ‘Puerto Marina’ is one of the Costa del Sol’s busiest centres by day and night. For the energetic, the nightlife carries on in sophisticated bars and clubs.” 👉 Source

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: