Monday 18 July 2022

Patterns in the Alley

I was walking through an alley when I saw there were kite-like patterns on the floor. At first, I thought they were patterns of the floor tiles. Then, it dawned on me that they were shadows. I looked up, and overhead were these diamond shape installations of different colours. I don’t know what material they were made of, but they looked to me to be wire mesh.

It is an interesting installation. I think whoever thought of it is very creative. The installation adds colour to the alley and the shadows on the ground also make the alley look more interesting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: