Tuesday 26 July 2022

Reflections From A Stream

The stream runs from the higher ground of a park to the lower section of the park. After a walk in the park, I followed the stream in search of some reflections. The moving water means that there are ripples and reflections are not clear.

However, I persisted and followed alongside the stream for a while. I was rewarded for my patience and persistence. There were points of the stream where the water was slower and steadier. This gave me the opportunity to get a reasonably nice reflection for this week’s entry for a contest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: