Sunday 10 July 2022

Light Show

Recently, I was treated to a spectacular light show, a natural one – one of the things you don’t see very often. It’s when the dying rays of the sun play on the cirrocumulus cloud, as it went down behind the mountains.

It was one of those evenings when we decided to cook instead of going out for dinner. So, there we were having our dinners on the balcony, watching the sun go down, when the rays of the sun caught the passing cirrocumulus clouds.

It was a magical moment. I was awed. Never in my life have I seen anything like it. Of course, I interrupted my dinner to take in the scene, as well as to take photos of it – loads of photos. I tried to capture as much of this awesome phenomenon as I could.

I adjusted my camera to this mode and that mode, and clicked away, hoping to get at least a couple of decent images. Some shots turned out quite well, although it was only a humble phone camera. These were the best shots.

It was quite a light show. I was rather delighted. Pardon intended.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: