Sunday 3 July 2022

Cloudy Days In Benalmadena

This is the view from my balcony on a clear day in Benalmadena. It is what the sky usually looks like in Summer, in my previous visits.
Sometimes, it can be a bit hazy – like this.
But recently, the scene was quite different. It has been rather cloudy. Yesterday must be the cloudiest I have seen. I have been here many times before, and always during the Summer. Although there might be some days when it was hazy or cloudy, I had never seen dark clouds before. It looked like it might rain. In fact, there was a report that there might be a chance of an isolated thunderstorm – albeit only 33 percent which is considered low.

I was told that it never rains in Summer. It is true that I have never seen it rain whilst here in all my visits. The closest I had come to seeing it rain here was once, on my second visit here, when there was literally a few drops of rain.

Anyhow, nothing came out of the dark clouds yesterday. It dispersed after the sun goes down. I guess the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: