Wednesday 13 July 2022

In And Around Arroyo de la Miel

In Arroyo, besides taking walks in the parks, and the beach, I also take walks in and around Arroyo. Sometimes, going to the shop, or going out for dinner, I would take the roundabout way, or a longer route, so that I can get in a few extra steps, and also see what there is in Arroyo.

It is important to take a walk everyday, even if it is just for a short time, or distance. And equally important to take your camera with you, so you can take photos of anything you find interesting.

Here are some pictures taken when I was out and about in Arroyo.

I saw this beautiful building on one of my walks. I don't know what the building is, but according to my friend, Roger, it is probably just a villa of Moorish influence.

This the main street of Arroyo. Most of the shops are closed because it is siesta time between 2.30pm to 5pm
A unique sculpture in the center of the road. It looks like two people embracing.
A mural on the side of a shop
The rest of the pictures are of streets and alley ways. Some of them are very neat and tidy - very nice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: