Wednesday 7 September 2022

An Afternoon Walk

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. - Paul Dudley White

I am back to my walking routine on my regular walk route again, after being away on holidays for two and a half months It was quite a job getting back into the routine again. Although I still took daily walks whilst on holiday, the distance was only one third to half of my regular distance. It took me one and a half hours to clock 10,000 steps. On some days, that was really quite an effort.

Regular walkers and acquaintances on the walk route were curious to know how come they didn’t see me for a while. Some thought I had gone back to work. Some knew the amount of time I was away. Guess my regular presence on the walk route was missed.

Here are some pictures of familiar flora along the walk route.

A very nice route along the canal for walkers, joggers, cyclists...

Beautiful flowers of the Kopsia fruticosa or Shrub Vinca.
Costus Woodsonii plant.
Melastomaceae plant
This looks like a guava.
This plant is calld Viburnum dilatatum, commonly known as linden arrowwood or linden viburnum
The Dellenia alata plant
Seats for those who needed to take a break.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: