Monday 26 September 2022

Truisms

Having taken an interest in Aphorisms, and ‘Words of Wisdom’ from a very young age, I believe the larger part of my life’s education comes from them. I believe that schools should include the study of Aphorisms in their curriculum. Perhaps then, there will be more adjusted people, and the world might be a better place. What do you think?

Aphorisms teach the best life lessons. This is because they embody a general truth, or astute observations. And they often come with a pinch of humour, which makes them more appealing to the masses. Philosophers, sages, gurus and writers are remembered for their famous aphoristic statements.

Here are some truisms for your collection. All the images were created on Canva.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: