Tuesday 6 September 2022

Reflections At The Airport.

Reflections at the airport.

No, I wasn’t doing any deep philosophical thinking at the airport. I was ‘hunting’ for reflections. I managed to capture a few. But they were not the best ones.

There I was, at the airport departure gate waiting to board the plane. I was a bit early. There were a couple of other guys about, but otherwise, the place was quiet. I found a place to sit and settled down to wait patiently for the time to pass. That was when the reflections of ceiling lights on the floor caught my eye, and gave me the idea to take some pictures of them.

Since there was plenty of time to kill, I took some pictures of the reflections, and picked the best ones for today’s post.

Reflections of the ceiling lights on the marble floor.

Reflections of ceiling lights on the walls.
Reflections of toilet signs on the floor. These didn't look as good in the pictures.
A reflection of a fellow passenger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: